Are you attending the wedding of any of your close friends or family member? A wedding calls for deciding upon a myriad of clothing & accessories options to choose from in order to look the best on all possible occasions. Especially for girls, it is a matter of wearing designer Indian traditional outfits for every occasion and accessorizing the same with designer jewelry options. When it comes to buying the most beautiful range of attractive jewelry for the wedding season, earrings are a must-have accessory for all outfits.
An Indian wedding is incomplete without a proper traditional look. Any complete traditional look can be achieved by wearing a designer Indian outfit along with trendy accessories like a neckpiece, earrings, bracelets, and so more. If you are looking for the beautiful range of classic earrings for women for this wedding season, then shop from gofynd.com now!
Here is a list of our top suggestions for the best earrings for you to try out this wedding season:
- Chand Balis: These are designer, moon-shaped earring pieces that are a perfect accessory item for any typical Indian traditional look. Getting its latest fashion inspirations from the looks of DeepikaPadukone in the movie “Ram Leela”, the Chand Balis are the most beautiful earring pieces that can be worn over a wide range of traditional Indian outfits. These Mughal-inspired fashion jewelry pieces are ultimately classy and come in a wide variety of designs, styles, patterns, and color options. Right from the timeless Hyderabadi Chand Balis that come with pearl embellishments to the detachable Chand Balis, Chand Balis with Meenakari, and so more –buy your favorite pieces for the recent wedding season.
- Jhumkas: When it comes to the Indian weddings, there is not traditional outfit complete without a pair of designer Jhumkas for women. Exotic, traditional Jhumkas in gold layering or designs appear highly classic and eternal. These iconic earrings can have golden embellishments or pearl dangling. From being the northern wedding fashion staples to the traditional South Indian plain golden design of the Jhumkas, these earrings rule the heart of Indian women for the wedding season.
- Designer Danglers: If you are looking forward to glam up your look in the contemporary fashion, then you can go for adorning designer, modern-day fashionable danglers for the upcoming wedding season. These designer danglers come in a variety of color, design, pattern, and style options and can be complemented with any wedding outfit for a modern look. Pair classic, timeless danglers with an Anarkali suit or an Indo-western outfit that accentuate your overall looks in the most effortless manner.
- Kaan Chains: Extremely beautiful and trendy, these designer “Kaan Chains” have been inspired by the typical Indian style of traditional jewelry that have been in & out of the wedding jewelry fashion. Thankfully, these glamorous pieces of earrings are back in fashion for the wedding season and you can flaunt them with any traditional wear. Crafted in gold & pearls, or gold & semiprecious stones –these jewelry items are sure to make you dazzle throughout the wedding. If you are carrying light makeup and a loose hairstyle, the Kaan Chains are the perfect choice for your given look.
- Ear Cuffs: Quite new to the trend, the modern-day women are adopting this elegant fashion trend during the wedding season as well. You can flaunt the designer pieces of stylish ear cuffs depending on your outfit and hairstyle that you have chosen for yourself. Pearl embedded ear cuffs are taking the fashion trends by storm for those who love experimenting with their looks.
Bring home the best collection now!