We all like to play around a little with our looks don’t we? Well when it comes to experimenting with our own look, we always have to include traditional wear as a part of our style. If we wear western and fusion wear, 6 days a week, then to experiment, you can always wear something traditional as your every day wear on the 7th day.
So, if you are wondering what are the basic traditional outfits that you can transform into fashion and carry it off in your own style, here is a list of all the basics that you can play around with:
- Well, for starters, salwar kameez never goes out of fashion. There are so many types of salwar kameez that you can actually experiment a lot with this form itself. You can go for patialas and suits or you can opt for simple salwars with proper matching kameez. If you want you can wear something in monochrome and pair it up with a multicolour kurta and silve jewellery. There are a lot of options open when it comes to this traditional wear, which any one can carry off with grace. Just make sure that you get the right fit when you get your ladies salwar suits online shopping done.
- Not exactly very traditional, but a very typical dress type that has emerged in the last few years is the kurta and churidar. Often paired with jeans, but kurta or kurti with churidar and a simple dupatta is a look that a lot of women sport to work these days. Silk kurti sets are also very popular when it comes to formal and semi-formal weddings. These have the potential to become both casual as well as formal wear and hence it is liked by all and can be worn by any.
- Well, you cannot spell traditional without mentioning a saree. Sarees are must for those who want to keep it simple and traditional. Curvy or not, sarees look good on everyone. Pair it with a bindi and some lipstick and dark lined kohl and you will be all set to rock the look. It is best to opt for cotton sarees during the summer months and for everyday wear light pure silk is also good. It is best to avoid synthetic sarees when it comes to everyday wear, but if you are comfortable with the material, you can always go for it.
- If you want to play around a little bit, then you can always opt for a Lucknow chikan kurta with a pair of jeans. Look out for such work when you do you ladies salwar suits online shopping because this is something that you will be able to rock during the summer months, when accessorised right.
- And last but not the least, you always have the option of wearing lock skirts with contrasting tops or matching one. Carry a stole along with it to complete indo-ethnic traditional look which is bound to be a hit.
These are some traditional styles that you can poke and prod to create your fashion statement out of it.